December 18, 2020
Adjusting the Dial | COVID-19
We are pleased to share with you that we will be easing some of the recent Dial Back MN restrictions that were put into place a month ago. Effective Friday, December 18, 2020 at 11:59pm, you will notice the following changes to our operations:
Fitness Centers will open with the following restrictions:
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Social distancing of 12 feet must be met at all times unless you are members of the same household
- We are allowed to open at 25% capacity, so the number of residents allowed in the fitness center at a time will be limited depending on the size of the space. Please refer to the occupancy limit signage posted outside the fitness center.
- As each fitness center is different at each of our communities, time allowance limits may be required for room, machine, and equipment use. Please see posted fitness center rules where applicable.
All Maintenance work orders that were not ‘emergency related’ will commence:
- Work orders will be prioritized based on the level of urgency, and then by the date of when you called in the work order. Please report any work orders that you may have been holding off on.
- A team member will call you to schedule an appointment for work order completion, and ask the following questions:
- Has anyone in the apartment traveled internationally?
- Does anyone in the apartment have a fever?
- Is anyone in the apartment taking care of someone who is sick or has been sick?
If the answer is YES to any of the above, we will ask to schedule for another time after the isolation period has passed.
- Maintenance will request that you relocate to another room while performing the work order, or simply to take a walk in the building or outside.
- Proper PPE will be worn by our maintenance team when performing work orders in units, i.e. gloves, masks, booties.
Community Rooms/Lounges will re-open under the following guidelines:
- Social gatherings involving not more than two households, up to a maximum of 10 people, are permitted as long as social distancing is maintained
- Masks must be worn in ALL common areas of the building
- We will not be accepting any Community Space reservations at this time
All indoor pools, saunas, locker rooms/showers, outdoor hot tubs and coffee stations will remain closed and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- In an attempt to limit the number of people in our office areas, we continue to request that residents use our resident portals on your community website to pay rent and request maintenance and to also communicate with our site teams via email or phone.
- Package acceptance in the office will continue to be suspended. Please continue to work directly with your package service for delivery options.
Our team continues to clean all the common areas of our buildings, high-touch traffic areas and amenity spaces regularly.
As a reminder, please continue to wear face coverings while in the common areas of your community.
We thank you all again for your cooperation in following these guidelines set by the Governor so that we may keep these spaces open for all residents to enjoy.
Have a Happy Holiday Season!
Steven Scott Management