August 04, 2019
City Spotlight – Eagan, Minnesota
Known for its rolling hills and abundant lakes and parks, Eagan is the perfect place to escape to the wilderness without ever leaving the Twin Cities. Eagan is equidistant from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, making it an ideal location for commuters.
Eagan’s hottest attractions include:
- Twin Cities Premium Outlet Mall
- Vikings Training Camp
- Visit the Vikings Museum or catch a practice game
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park
- Separate trails for biking, walking and horseback riding
- Rentals available for kayaking, canoeing, snowshoeing and skiing
Eagan also has a surprisingly vibrant restaurant scene with new restaurants opening on the regular. Though it used to be known as the “Onion Capital of the United States”, its current variety of delicious cuisine is vast and expanding by the day.
Restaurants you don’t want to miss:
- ZZQ Smokehouse—Southern BBQ
- Ansari’s Mediterranean Grill and Lounge
- The Mason Jar—live music and comfort food
- Jensen’s Food and Cocktails—Over 60 years in business!
- Lone Oaks Grill—Catch a game
- Adiamo– Italian
Of course, like all established places in the twin cities, you’ll have to pay a visit to Eagan’s own Bald Man Brewing Company. Try their uniquely named beers, play some games and enjoy one of many food trucks that come their way. Spend your Fall days hiking the trails, and when you’re finished, grab a brew and a bite to eat—You’ve earned it!
Check out these Steven Scott communities located in Eagan: www.aspenwoodsapts.net, www.eaganplace.com, www.eagangables.com.